Welcome to AUK PRESS Official Website. The Only Reliable Campus News Outlet.

Want To Own A Blog Like This?
For Questions, Inquiries, Click Here
Page | Group - Follow us - Chat us - Hire AukPress@gmail.com
wizzyblog-bg

Farewell Message from ICT director/ HOD of mathematical science department Mal. Shamsu shehu

AUK PRESS MEDIA
*News Update*

2 Rabi’ul Thani. 1441

Saturday , 30th November 2019


*Farewell Message from ICT director/ HOD of mathematical science department Mal. Shamsu shehu*

Dear Bsc Mathematical sciences Students,

I have been working as the HOD of this department for a long time and have gained loads of experience with you all. Thank you for all the cooperation that you extended to me.

 The time has come for me to part ways with you. I had some of the best time of my life working with you all. Thank you so much for your support guys! I am really going to miss you!.

 You studied under my administration all these years and we spent our feelings and emotions in this institution together, I want to say thank you for good friends like you. I hope you will achieve all your dreams as you go. Keep in mind that you can count on me. I will miss you so much.
I take this opportunity to send you this notification which  is going to serve as my good bye message, as today is going to be my last day as your HOD as well as your ICT Director.

 Today I am going to hand over all my academic responsibilities to my colleaque also a good friend of mine in person of Dr. Abdulnasir Isah.

I’m sad to leave but I have to face my new endeavours. You have been so good to me and I would like you to know that I thank you for everything. I will miss you and I will take all your professional advices with me.

There is a saying that _good things should come to an end._


*Shamsu Shehu*
_Outgoing HOD/ICT Director_

Reporter
*Fatima Dauda Abubakar*.
APM/RC/1030


 _*Social Media handles*_


 _*Website*_
Vist our website today at:
 aukpress.blogspot.com

 _*Facebook*_
@auk press

 _*Instagram*_
@auk press

 _*Twitter*_
@auk_press


 _*AUK PRESS*_

*Al-Qalam University Katsina*

Property of *AUK PRESS*. Not to be republished, reproduced or rewritten without the prior permission of *AUK PRESS*

All Rights Reserved
©copyright 2019

1 Comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post