Welcome to AUK PRESS Official Website. The Only Reliable Campus News Outlet.

Want To Own A Blog Like This?
For Questions, Inquiries, Click Here
Page | Group - Follow us - Chat us - Hire AukPress@gmail.com
wizzyblog-bg

An Interaction Session with the Outgoing President of Nakss as He shares the Story of the accomplishments and Achievements He made for the Association during His tenure

Al Qalam university Katsina media news

*Press Release*

9 Safar 1441 AH

Tuesday 7th October, 2019

*_An Interaction Session with the Outgoing President of Nakss as He shares the Story of the accomplishments and Achievements He made  for the Association during His tenure_*

Auk Press had today after a successful handing over of the National Association of Kano State Students (NAKSS) had an interaction session with the Outgoing President of Kano State Students in person of *Comrade Alpha  Muhammad.*

"Today is a historic day for me and the entire 2018/2019 Exco's who have served tirelessly  toward the development of the Association.

NAKSS had came into existence in 2009 and has been banned from performing any activity for three consecutive times, more than any other Association in Al-Qalam University. Right from 2009 to date NAKSS has had eleven  (11) President out of which only (3) were duly elected while some are nominees and others emerge as Unopposed.

_what are your achievement so far as a Kano State Students President?_

"Well,  as a President I managed to achieved (15) Projects during my tenure. Though I came into power with a zero account in the Association,  I used to contribute my own quota for the betterment of our dear students. Among the many achievements I made are:

1. Introducing the Association membership identity card (ID Card).
2. Provision of suggestion box where each and every student of kano could drop his/her complain.
3. NAKSS has participate in the 2018/2019 Inter state football Competition, where we reached up to semi final stage.
4. Creating the channel of communication between my excos and the general students of Kano state in WhatsApp handle.
5. I am the first President to invite the mighty Arewa Youth Entrepreneurs to deliver a lecture on the role of entrepreneur skills to undergraduate students.
6. Holding a Public Lecture on  "The Effects of Substances abuse and political thuggery among youth in kano metropolis".
7. Certification to (12) members of Arewa Youth Entrepreneur for Participation.
8. We host a friendly match with NAKSS KUST  Wudil Kano in collaboration with School team.
9. We awarded Alh Dr Bilya Sanda (Khadimul Islam)  with award of merit tittle "Icon of Service to Humanity"
10. We also awarded Hon Abdul'aziz Garba Gafasa (Kano State Speaker) with award of merit title "Icon of Deligent Services"
11. Under my tenure we host first ever Presidential Manifestation by the Presidential Aspirants of the Association.
12. Provision of Financial Receipt for the Association.
13. I'm the 3rd President to host the 3rd Kano week Programme in September.
14. I am the first President to come up with the idea of launching  a Book Project title "The Effects of Substances abuse and political thuggery among youth in Kano Metropolis".
15. I have intervene in so many kano state students issues right from departmental level up to the management.

I must  say Alhamdulillah for this achievement and I will like to seek forgiveness from all Kano State Students if I wronged any of you during and after my service, please pardon me with your pure heart.  I will insha Allah give my own quota to Kano State Students wherever I found myself.

_I must say job weldon to my tireless Exco's for making our tenure bright among other Association, my warmth regards goes to our role model father in person of Dr Muslim Ibrahim Muhammad, Mal Muhammad A Sa'id H.O.D Biology inclusive, as well as my mentor Mal Shamsu Shehu Galadanci, the double cap staff_.

Finally, thank you all kano state students, and I wish a successful tenure to the newly elected Exco's of the Association.

I remain my humble self *_Comrade Alpha Muhammad_*.


Reporter
*Abduljalil Danejo*
APM/AUK/1024

 _*Social Media handles*_


 _*Website*_
Vist our website today at:
 aukpress.blogspot.com

 _*Facebook*_
@auk press

 _*Instagram*_
@auk press

 _*Twitter*_
@auk_press


 _*AUK PRESS*_

*Al-Qalam University Katsina*

Property of *AUK PRESS*. Not to be republished, reproduced or rewritten without the prior permission of *AUK PRESS*

All Rights Reserved
©copyright 2019.




Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post