Welcome to AUK PRESS Official Website. The Only Reliable Campus News Outlet.

Want To Own A Blog Like This?
For Questions, Inquiries, Click Here
Page | Group - Follow us - Chat us - Hire AukPress@gmail.com
wizzyblog-bg

UPDATE ON THE INTERACTIVE SESSION HOSTED BY AUK MEDIA NEWS WITH ALQALAMIST


News Update

Sunday 11th November, 2018

*UPDATE ON THE INTERACTIVE SESSION HOSTED BY AUK MEDIA NEWS  WITH ALQALAMIST.*

*¤ Interviewer;*

My name is Umar Abubakar Talba, founder of Auk Media News, Its an achievements to hold this interactive session with you. I will begin with asking my first question  and my question  is a lot of people know about the Instagram page Alqalamist but they don't now who is behind those exceptional pictures so can you please tell us your full name and the department you graduated from?

*¤Alqalamist;* Well... My name is Umar Yakubu Musa... And I studied edu. Physics.

*¤ Interviewer;* Ok our viewers also want to know how you became successful and what challenges did you face along the way.

*¤ Alqalamist;* I don't think I'm that successful... But I believe that the key to be successful at anything is to do what you love and love what you do... Never stop learning... read, but practice more... Get yourself a good mentor... and try to be different, even if you are doing the same thing , make sure you differentiate your work from your competition's... And of course, be humble...

Also,  we all face challenges... In one way or the other... But the challenge I face is that I hustle and study at the same time... I do photography, I'm a fashion entrepreneur and a classroom teacher at the same time... So it's not easy at all... Doing multiple things with almost equal importance...

And this affected my academic performance... I'm not complaining or regretting though... Because this life is too short to do just one thing at a time... We need to multitask. 

*¤ Interviewer;* You said you studied edu physics now that you are a graduate do you plan on taking photography as a job in order to harness that skill to its full potential and are you also the only one who is operating the Instagram page or you have other people who help you out?

*¤ Alqalamist;* Actually photography is more of a hobby to me than a career... So it's like a side hustle, I want to be globally recognized documentary photographer though... But I want to build my career in architecture and real estate.

Regarding operating the Instagram page... So far I'm the only one operating it... But we have a strong and capable team that is always working hard to see the success of this platform, especially when we are organizing offline activities...

*¤ Interviewer;* Being a student from Alqalam university katsina did the university help you out in any way to achieve what you have achieved now, because I noticed that you have 14,000 followers on  Instagram and also when you started did you only wanted to concentrate your skills of photography only on the campus.

 *¤Alqalamist* ;
 We've never received any assistance from the school management nor expected one... This is something we initiated out of our love for Alqalam and it's good people... It requires a lot of energy and resources though... But Alhamdulillah, we managed to carry it out without seeking any external assistance... Thanks to our capable team... The #AlqalamistFam.

Regarding concentrating my photography skills only on the campus... I think that would be a waste, I've been in photography business long before alqalam... And I'm still doing it after alqalam... And as for Alqalamist, the platform... Alqalam will always be a starting point, but it'll never be the end... We are planning on introducing it to the world.

*¤ Interviewer;* That's a very nice initiative auk media news is glad to have hosted this interactive session thank you for giving us your time.

*¤ Alqalamist;* The pleasure is mine.


*>FOR MORE INFO:* 

 _You can call or text us on the following numbers for any info,for any complaints or suggestions, auk media news is open to all auk students_ . 


*Contact No 1;* +234 909 0309579
*Contact No 2;* +234 818 873 2918
*Contact No 3;* +234 806 521 0179
*Contact No 4;* +234 906 535 8708

*>*```You can also visit our website, where you can subscribe and we also have the comment section where you can post your comments on our previous or recent news updates @ aukmedianews.blogspot.com```

                        *OR*

*>*```Mail us @;
aukmedianews@gmail.com```

          *AUK MEDIA NEWS* 

*>>>>>>THE FASTEST GROWING MEDIA NEWS OUTLET IN AUK>>>>>>*

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post