Welcome to AUK PRESS Official Website. The Only Reliable Campus News Outlet.

Want To Own A Blog Like This?
For Questions, Inquiries, Click Here
Page | Group - Follow us - Chat us - Hire AukPress@gmail.com
wizzyblog-bg

NEWS UPDATE ON THE SECOND EDITION OF AUK MEDIA NEWS ONLINE INTERACTIVE SESSION WITH MAIBASIRA

News Update

Saturday 24th November 2018

 *NEWS UPDATE ON THE SECOND EDITION OF AUK MEDIA NEWS ONLINE INTERACTIVE SESSION WITH MAIBASIRA.*


 *«Interviewer»;* My name is Umar Abubakar Talba Chairman of Auk Media News, its my pleasure to host this online interactive session with you, can you please introduce yourself to our viewers, by telling us your name, Faculty and Department?

:My names is ```Maibasira Awwal Ma'aruf``` from the Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences,  Department of mathematical sciences

 *«Interviwer»;* Ok if am not mistaken you are currently in your final year?

 *«Maibasira»;* Yes

 *«Interviewer»;* My next question is that you were recently appointed as the Northwest zonal coordinator ```NACOSS``` how do you feel about it ?

 *«Maibasira;»* Well,  i feel greatly honored, it is indeed an honor serving the people that I love and care about, at first i was selfish 'selfish in the sense that i wanted sharing myself with my immediate environment' but the Lord said NO...  I want to share you with a larger environment....  Alhamdulillah it is indeed a great pleasure. And Insha Allah i will serve to the best of my ability to see that our dear school and the zone in general feels the impact of ```NACOSS``` and it's activities in sha Allah.

 *«Interviwer»;* Ok we hope to see the progress that an exceptional student like you can bring to the varsity,  my next question is that.

There was a publication in a very famous newspaper *THE NATION* that the students of ```NAMCOSS``` won a competition although I don't have much details about it can you please tell our viewers about it because with my little knowledge of it I heard you had participated in it.

 *«Maibasira»;* Yes, i and a student of my dear department had represented our noble institution in a software exhibition at the ```University of Nigeria Nsukka``` (UNN) and we came 1st,  then i also represented our noble institution at Ahmadu Bello University Zaria which by the grace of GOD i equally became 1st.  All that is because of the support and guidance of my boss, my mentor My humble HOD in person of mal.  Shamsu Shehu who has been a back bone to me and every member of the department.

 *«Interviwer»;* The H.O.D of Computer and Mathematical Sciences Mal shamsu really is an ideal mentor May Allah(S.W.T)  bless his efforts.

My last question is that the achievement you have initiated I will call it the first of its kind because I believe its the first time that the association had participated and has been recognized highly at the national level?

 *«Maibasira»;* Yes,  it is the 1st time. Since then our university has been recognized all over.  Right now i am in Bauchi state attending the inauguration of NACOSS.

 *«Interviewer»;* Thanks for your time Maibasira Auwal ma'aruf. Auk Media News is glad to have hosted this online interactive session with you we hope that in time we will host you again to speak about the achievements you will initiate as the NACOSS northwest zonal coordinator.

 *«Maibasira»;* It's my utmost pleasure.  I feel honored.  Insha Allah Thank you.



*Have a Nice Weekend.*


*>FOR MORE INFO:*

 _You can call or text us on the following numbers for any info,for any complaints or suggestions, auk media news is open to all auk students_ .


*Contact No 1;* +234 909 0309579
*Contact No 2;* +234 818 873 2918
*Contact No 3;* +234 806 521 0179
*Contact No 4;* +234 906 535 8708

*>*```You can also visit our website, where you can subscribe and we also have the comment section where you can post your comments on our previous or recent news updates @ aukmedianews.blogspot.com```

                        *OR*

*>*```Mail us @;
aukmedianews@gmail.com```

          *AUK MEDIA NEWS*

*>>>>>>THE FASTEST GROWING MEDIA NEWS OUTLET IN AUK>>>>>>*

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post